Cichon’s Wing Chun has always welcomed visitors, be they curious kids wondering about that martial arts school down the hall, or serious martial arts students coming from out of state to train with Sifu Russell Cichon. Our view is that we’re happy to talk with you on the phone, but Wing Chun, especially how Sifu Cichon interacts with students, can only be experienced first-hand.
So we encourage you to stop by, bring a friend, ask questions, and check us out. You do not need to make an appointment to do so. Stop by any time during class to observe, and/or show up a few minutes before class starts if you have questions or would like an extended conversation with Sifu Cichon.
- Weekly Group Wing Chun Classes
- Self Defense Classes
- Private Lessons
- Seminars and Training Courses
To schedule private lessons or inquire about other services,
call us at (518) 458-2941
- A History of Wing Chun (cichonswingchun.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Wing Chun (cichonswingchun.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: “Seeking the Bridge” Featuring Cichon’s Wing Chun (cichonswingchun.wordpress.com)